Hot vacancies: PRODUCTION, TRADING & DISTRIBUTION
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
On behalf of our client, leading international industry company (supplier of plants and equipment to the metals industry), we are looking for successful candidate to fill the position of Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Dnepropetrovsk
- High education (Specialist or Master's Degree in Engineering Mechanics or Metal forming)
- English (at less intermediate)
- Italian (appreciated)
- free reading of design documentation
- to operate freely with international documentation: technical books, standarts, catalogues etc
- AutoCAD, Inventor
- mechanical calculation (NX(appreciated), MathCAD, Microsoft Exel)
- exellent engineering , business, verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skillsto
- ability to handle changing priorities and multiple tasks; ability to take direction and work independently
- to develop detail and assembly drawings of mechanical equipment on the basis of basic engineering or reference equipment
- to perfom basic mechanical calculations
- look for improvements regarding all aspects of echanical design engineering
- to develop layout, personal, basic engineering of new mechanical equipment using customer specification
- to perform mechanical calculation (FEA is appreciated)
- to coordinate team of Junior Design Engineers during detail engineering stage
- to participate in commercial/technical (basic and detail design) meetings all over the world involving customer and other related Departments
- to assist Purchasing, Manufacturing, Erection and Commissioning Departments during handling of developed engineering
- to de available for business trips on sites all over the world during Erection and Commissioining stage of the projects in order to support in questions regarding operation and maintenace equipment
Key Account Manager
On behalf of our client, leading international pharmaceutical company, we are looking for successful candidate to fill the position of Key Account Manager, Kyiv
- Higher education
- Direct and indirect sales skills, negotiation skills, strategic conduct of business, client orientation
- English – intermediate level
- Experience of business activity at least 3 years. Experience of individual leading of large-scale projects
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Initiative, analytical thinking, result orientation, interpersonal skills, tolerance to stress, learning capability
- High mobility within the region.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of the regional market in terms of distribution. Monitoring of regional sales, identification of most promising clients and promotion channels. Maintenance of data base of key and potential clients in the region, its regular updating.
- Study of trade flows in order to establish the most efficient distribution model in the region. Diversification of distribution channels to share risks in distribution sector.
- Conducting negotiations and concluding agreements on availability of sufficient amount of medication in distributor warehouses and key retail facilities, as well as preparation of commercial proposals within company policy.
- Provision of timely and efficient communication with distributors and key clients of all levels to plan sales and needs forecast in the region.
- Improvement of inventory stock in warehouses of distributor and wholesaler of all levels to exclude off condition products and maximum use of distribution network potential in the region.
- Making distributor sector ready to introduction of new products, to seasonal growth of demand: forecast and stocking in the regional warehouses of all levels.
- Monitoring of entry of goods to regions at all levels of distribution network to fulfill Target/LE in Sale-in.
- Efficient activities, improvement of bonus policy for D1 level clients, maximization of their participation in development of efficient distribution model in the region.
- Effective control of payments from D1 clients, regular reminders on payments pending; informing clients about balance status.
- Development and establishment of new approaches and tools to work with distribution sector and wholesale clients of all levels at the regional level, implementation of business development programs and monitoring of their efficiency.
- Development, implementation and coordination of programs at the regional level, aimed at higher concentration of Company’s goods.
- Development and establishment of new approaches and tools for increasing sales indicators, goods growth in quantitative expressions.
- Establishment of efficient business partnership with other Company’s functions in the headquarters and the region. Cooperative resolution of complex situations in distributor sector. Timely provision and reception of answers and other necessary information.
- Organization of professional training: participation in corporate meetings, trainings, specialized conferences, exhibitions, reading of scientific literature.
To apply, please, send your CV to email@example.com, indicating “Key Account Manager, Kyiv” in the subject line of your message.