Hot vacancies: PRODUCTION, TRADING & DISTRIBUTION
On behalf of our client, the world leader in FMCG, we are looking for successful candidate to fill the position of «Quality Specialist», Kyiv.
- Technical/Chemical University degree
- Experience in technical functions
- Good PC user (Excel, Word)
- Good command of English
- Responsible / having ownership of the assigned tasks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Market and business orientation
- Team Commitment
Main objectives of the job:
- Fulfil everyday activities to provide the company Supply Chain with hygienic and state standards' certifications, declarations.
- Provide effective and regular incoming quality control over imported goods to ensure products and services delivered meet local and Unilever safety and quality standards.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Order documents and samples of new products to be registered. Prepare and translate documents and provide custom clearance of samples. Prepare set of documents required by law for hygienic, declarations and state standards' certification - certification of conformity.
- Deliver necessary documents and samples to certification bodies. Process payments. Follow up certification timing. Receive certificates.
- Receive samples for quarter control checks according to received certificates. Deliver samples to certification bodies. Process payments. Follow up control checks timing. Receive results of control checks and deliver them to logistics.
- Maintenance of the internal register of Hygienic conclusions, certificates & declarations.
- Provide regular visual and, if necessary, instrumental check of incoming products at the central warehouse on conformance to Unilever safety and quality requirements.
- Block out-of-specs products. Follow up blocked products until release or destruction.
- Taking part in solving of current quality problems & crisis situations
- Monitor storage conditions and promote good product handling practices at regional and distributors warehouses
- Maintain Consumer / Customer complaints handling process (documentation, records, handling, reporting)
- Take part in re-packing projects by auditing re-packers
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
On behalf of our client, leading international industry company (supplier of plants and equipment to the metals industry), we are looking for successful candidate to fill the position of Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Dnepropetrovsk
- High education (Specialist or Master's Degree in Engineering Mechanics or Metal forming)
- English (at less intermediate)
- Italian (appreciated)
- free reading of design documentation
- to operate freely with international documentation: technical books, standarts, catalogues etc
- AutoCAD, Inventor
- mechanical calculation (NX(appreciated), MathCAD, Microsoft Exel)
- exellent engineering , business, verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skillsto
- ability to handle changing priorities and multiple tasks; ability to take direction and work independently
- to develop detail and assembly drawings of mechanical equipment on the basis of basic engineering or reference equipment
- to perfom basic mechanical calculations
- look for improvements regarding all aspects of echanical design engineering
- to develop layout, personal, basic engineering of new mechanical equipment using customer specification
- to perform mechanical calculation (FEA is appreciated)
- to coordinate team of Junior Design Engineers during detail engineering stage
- to participate in commercial/technical (basic and detail design) meetings all over the world involving customer and other related Departments
- to assist Purchasing, Manufacturing, Erection and Commissioning Departments during handling of developed engineering
- to de available for business trips on sites all over the world during Erection and Commissioining stage of the projects in order to support in questions regarding operation and maintenace equipment